Lamination is a post-printing process in which a transparent plastic film is laminated to the surface of the printed matter by hot pressing to form a film with a thickness of 10-20 μm.
There are two ways of laminating：
1. After printing pictures and texts on the surface of the plastic film, it is laminated with the paper;
2. After printing the text and text on the paper, the paper is covered with a layer of plastic film.
Advantages of lamination:
1. Protect the printed matter from wear and extend the storage time: waterproof, anti-fouling, wear-resistant, chemical-resistant, etc. For example, after the photo is plastic-sealed, it will not fade or yellow.
2. Make up for the quality defects of the printed matter (especially the matte film, the defects can be covered).
3. Increase the strength of printed products, such as puncture strength, tensile strength, etc.
4. Improve the gloss of the printed matter and make the pattern color more bright and full.
① Using transparent and bright film lamination: The printed graphics and text of lamination products are more vivid in color and have a three-dimensional sense, which is especially suitable for the packaging of green food products, which can arouse people's appetite and consumption desire.
② Using matte film lamination: lamination products will bring a noble and elegant feeling to consumers.